Phil from Minlaton Discounters has designed a Camper Trailer Thermal Blanket TM that will cover most camper trailers and caravan awnings.
This lightweight, easy to use and easy to store Camper Trailer Thermal Blanket TM reflects
the heat and drops the inside temperature by up to a staggering 20%, while it also helps to retain the warmth in winter and prevents the canvas from getting damp.
The Camper Trailer Thermal Blanket TM is not only excellent for cub campers, camper trailers or caravans, it can be custom made and used on tents, gazebos, beach shades and shelters. Phil even uses one for the rear of his four wheel drive. The versatility of the Camper Trailer Thermal Blanket TM is only limited by the imagination. How about a Camper Trailer Thermal Blanket TM to cover the esky? Now that’s a great idea!
When ordering your Camper Trailer Thermal Blanket TM , we will require you to carefully measure the width of your camper trailer, and the length from point to point. The same applies for awnings, etc. Please visit our website to view the video about how to measure your cub camper, camper trailer or awning, or what ever you’ve thought of to cover.
Currently we are specialising in cub campers but quotes available on all camper trailers.
- Australian designed and Australian made for tough Australian conditions
- Custom made to suit most camper trailers
- Reduces heat by up to 20%
- Prevents the canvas/camper trailers from getting damp
- Lightweight and easy to store
- Retains warmth in winter
- Custom made and designed
- Unique patented protective durable polymer coating
- Heat laminated, air bubble core providing an exceptional barrier against conductive heat, humidity, water and vapour penetration
- Two outer layers of 99%+ pure aluminium (with reinforced weave/scrim on both sides)
- Reflects up to 97% of radiant heat
- Patented protection against corrosion and oxidisation
- Excellent fire properties
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Environmentally friendly and fiber-free
- Compliance with the latest insulation standards
- Reinforced edging
- Australia Wide Delivery
What size do they come in? The standard size is 2 x 3.5 mt but, we custom make them to cater for all custom sizes.
How much will postage cost? – Postage varies from size to size and location but we do our utmost best to keep costs down and do not attempt to profit from postage costs.
Does the blanket need to be removed for packup? – No, the blanket can be left on your camper trailer when you fold it up.
Can I use the blanket in the wind? – Yes the blanket can be left on during wind.
Is the blanket UV protected? – Yes, the material used for our blankets are UV stabilized (green side up).
What is the weight of the blanket? – The weight of a standard blanket is around 3kg so the overall additional weight to your trailer is very minimal.
How do you put the blanket on your camper? – Check out the YouTube video below.
Ordering your Thermal Blanket
Please email the completed order form to email@example.com
Need help measuring? Check out the YouTube video below
Australia wide delivery is available.
If you need to call and discuss your needs, Philip and Pam will be happy to help. Call Phil or Pam on (08) 8853-2262 or use our contact us page to send an email.